Wednesday, August 22, 2007

3BR/2BA Cozy Home, Quiet Neighbors, Great Schools, August Rent Free!!! (Shelby Farms/Memphis) $975 3bd

this one looks good (in that area south of I-40) but it sounds like they're in a rush to have it filled by sept 1.

 
 

Sent to you by David via Google Reader:

 
 


Owner has relocated and would like to rent home to loving tenant(s). This was my 1st home and I'm sure you will love it just as I do!!

3 BR/2 full bath, living room w/wood burning stove, dining room, kitchen, ceiling fans througout, separate laundry area, spacious patio, fenced back yard, attic space, storage/workshop area, central heating/air, carport with extra drive for 2nd car (only home on street w/this amenity).

Shady Grove Elementary (Go Eagles) White Station Middle/High (Go Spartans)
School Buses pick up right in front of home!

Home equipped with frig, stove, & dishwasher. Utilities stay on until the 31st of August!!

Requesting 1st (for September's rent) and last month's rent plus $975 security deposit of which $500 is refundable minus fees to restore home to original condition if required (outside of normal wear and tear). Last month's rent may be deferred for qualified applicants. $200 non-refundable pet fee. Pets under 20 lbs only, please.

I've received several motivated callers since placing the 'For Rent' sign up Sunday evening so, unfortunately, I can't hold the home.

This home is in a great location! Shelby Farms is less than a mile away!
6739 Bent Tree Ave, 38134

Germantown Pkwy, I40, I240, Sam Cooper, Walnut Grove, Sycamore View, etc...

I will be in town on August 25th and am willing to view and rent home out on same day to serious/credit worthy applicants financially prepared to move in. Please provide current proof of income. Blinds are open and you are welcome to walk around home (neighbors have been notified).
If you are seriously interested, please call me @ (901) 331-4310.

 
 
 
 

No comments: