Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Hundred Dollar Penny

 
 

Sent to you by Autumn via Google Reader:

 
 

Hundred Dollar Penny

via Frugal For Life by ~Dawn on May 15, 2007

You never know what you will find.

I collect old coins and when I come across some good old ones, I check them out to see if they might be worth selling.

Two weeks ago I came across a penny from 1909 among some other old ones around the same year. I check out the price online and found it to go for about $35. I thought I would get a decent deal as I figured that was based on a mint penny from that year, I was hoping for a tenth of that-3.50

After posting it to eBay, imagine my surprise towards the middle of my vacation to find this surprise. I guess I looked at the wrong price guide.
What a surprise – time to check your coin jar!

 
 

Things you can do from here:

 
 

No comments: