Friday, August 28, 2009

The Chemist - $10.00

another science one? why do they have to tempt me?

 
 

Sent to you by David via Google Reader:

 
 


Burner? I Barely Even Know 'Er!

1st place in Derby #109: School, with 990 votes!

Chemistry
Test tube just blew right up in front of me
Thank God for goggles or I wouldn't see
'Cause I screwed up in
Chemistry

Sodium
Man what was I thinking that was dumb
I could have totally just lost my thumb
Because of all this
Sodium

I
Did
My math wrong
Gone Pete Tong
All over me
I'm
Last
In this class
But it still looked really nea-ea-ea-eat

Chemistry
They'll be pulling shards of glass from me
Maybe I could join the ministry
To save them from my
Chemistry
To save them from my
Chemistry

Wear this shirt: under a protective apron, as it will not keep you safe from hazzardous chemicals. No, that's not a typo, we're talking about Bo and Luke's moonshine. That's powerful stuff.

Don't wear this shirt: unless you promise to punch anyone who says "Wow, like potion class at Hogwarts!" Purchase is consent.

This shirt tells the world: "They called me mad at the Institute! That is to say, the boys did. The girls just never called me."

We call this color: If You're Female And Mad About The Pronouns We Used In "This Shirt tells the world:" And Decide To Complain To Our Boss About Our Blatant Sexism It's Gonna Be Our Asphalt In A Sling

Design Placement: Centered

Design Size:
3X – S: 12" x 10.3"
WXL - K4: 9" x 7.72"

Pantone Color(s): White – 123C – 185C – 2995C – Cool Gray 2C – Black

Please check our sizing chart before you order. The Woot Tee follows a classic closer-fitting style. If you prefer a baggier look, order a larger size. If there is not a larger size, consider starting a belly-hanging-out trend.



Price: $10.00

 
 

Things you can do from here:

 
 

No comments: